Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Last Day

Today was my last day at work. Although, for someone who is currently unemployed, I seem to be doing an awful lot. I currently have 2 working clients and another I need to meet with to get up and running. But at least my schedule is my own!

This morning, Joanna was very excited that today was my last day. I was pretty excited too. So I told her when I came home, we were going to party. Party like... like... rock stars. Luckily, Joanna isn't old enough to know how rock stars actually party, so there was no room trashing.

Tomorrow, I am going to spend the day with the girls. I am so excited to be able to be with them without having to worry about taking a vacation day (you working moms know what I'm talking about). Of course, the exchange is that I don't really get to take a vacation, I work around everything else. It is so worth it.

Today was lamer than lame. I spent most of the day printing out labels for upcoming mailings I have scheduled. Since I will no longer be in the office, someone needs to coordinate the mailings. They would get pissed if there were no labels. Well, at least it is no longer me!

On another note, I have received requests for pictures (on Facebook, my blog, a blog I am working with and in particular for the BURGUNDY hair). Right now, the hair is very unevenly colored and I need to fix it (too much hair, too little dye). I don't think I can do it tonight, but I will soon. And as soon as I do, I will take a picture. Once my husband edits out the all the facial lines and extra chins, I will post it everywhere. Coming soon... photo of me :)

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/SmallTownMommy



4 comments:

Asmaliana said...

Wow, I hope I can work at home someday and party with not thinking of the office anymore. By the time I think all my children are all enough I still pass many moment when they was young... I think

On The Verge said...

Can't wait to see your cool hair!

Jenni Jiggety said...

Woo Hoo! Can't wait to see the hair!

Elle said...

Have fun tomorrow with the children! Looking forward to seeing purple hair.