Saturday, October 25, 2008

Small Town Mommy Has Moved

Hello my faithful readers, Small Town Mommy has moved. That's right, the fun, excitement, minutiae and tedium that is Small Town Mommy can now be found at www.smalltownmommy.com. Please come and visit us there. We would love to see you. Everything is new, except the writer. I am traveling with Small Town Mommy to its new home. So come see our cool new design, our latest posts and maybe even a picture of me. Remember, the new URL is www.smalltownmommy.com.

I hope to see you there!

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/SmallTownMommy


3 comments:

Erin Tales said...

On blogspot there should be an option to redirect your blog automatically. :)

web lol said...

kul post

free games to download said...

HOPE I DIDNT MISS OUT ON THE FOOD… IM STARVING….|MsAndreaBlue|