Friday, October 24, 2008

More Awards for Me

My chum Lydia from On the Verge has given me 2 more awards. Yes, those of you who are paying attention are correct, most of my awards have come from Lydia. Either she is extremely popular or she is my only friend (I prefer to think that she is extremely popular). On the Verge recently had its 100th post. You wont get that type of excitement here. I don't know when my 100th post was, but it has already passed (yes, I missed it, I wasn't paying attention). I could probably fib and make up a hundredth post, but knowing my luck, someone would go back and count and discover that the 100th was actually something exceptionally silly.

Anyway, back to the awards.

The first award is I Love your Blog



I have seen these all over the place so I am honored that I have received one as well. Since I love On the Verge, it means a lot that Lydia gave it to me.

The second award is the butterfly award. This is my kids' favorite. They love butterflies.




I am going to actually pass these awards on to a couple of people (they may ignore it, but that is ok).

Stacy and Elle at Blue Monkey Butt

Mrs Bear at Outnumbered 2 to 1

Daisy the Curly Cat

Frank at Small Town Daddy


Follow me on Twitter

8 comments:

Erin Tales said...

Congrats on your award! :woot:

And thank you for reading my tweet poem. I know, I am extremely talented. LOL. I definitely think I will do it next Thursday/Friday instead of Wednesday/Thursday. We'll see what works better...

Daisy said...

Congratulations on your award! And thank you for passing the pretty butterfly award to me. Did you know I raised butterflies once? It was very, very fun. They are all gone now though. You cannot keep pet butterflies for more than a couple of days.

Bridget said...

Congrats to you!

On The Verge said...

Come on now! I am not your only friend. I just like you the most!! :)

Hey, about taking over the world. Can we schedule it for a Tuesday? I seem to be buried in laundry from Thursday until at least Monday.

cherscrap23 said...

Congrats!

mrsbear said...

Congrats! You are tres cool. (That's fancy shmancy French, I believe.) Thank you so much for the Butterfly. I don't have one of those, it is super fly. I am flattered.

Erin Tales said...

You've been tagged!

http://www.themombuzz.com/2008/10/let-play-tag.html

Lisa said...

Congrats on your awards. On The Verge is da bomb isnt she? It is her fault I am hooked on Entrecard.