Sunday, October 12, 2008

Greetings from Blogher Boston

I am here at Blogher Boston, sitting in a conference on monetizing social media (On the Verge, this can be our first step in taking over the world. We can become rich and then overthrow the president. Just kidding secret service). It took us forever to get here last night so I wasn't able to post and then this morning was crazy, getting myself beautiful to show up here.

We have had a lot of talk about my hair and my photo (I know, no one is obsessed with it but me, but as my readers, you get to share my obsession). Anyway, since I have made myself beautiful for the show, I had my husband take a photo and I am going to post it here first (sorry to all my Facebook friends).

So here it is...
























Keep Scrolling






















Coming soon...


























Keep scrolling...

























Finally...






More to follow soon :)

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/SmallTownMommy






5 comments:

mrsbear said...

That's awesome. Great uhm, part of your head/hair. lol. I'm officially following you on Twitter. Wishing you the best with you lingering figurehead aspirations.

On The Verge said...

And I thought we were going to get to see you!! I am ready to take on the world. Well, maybe tomorrow after my coffee.

Carole said...

I hope you do overthrow the presidency - you'd probably do better than any body running! :-)

Nice pic of the curtain, btw. :-P

Jenni Jiggety said...

LOL! Stunning! I so wish I had gone to Blogher Boston!

Anne Albanese said...

Mrsbear, just you watch, someday, I will be doing lunch and letting others do all the work :) My whole life has been preparation for it. On the verge, isn't that always the problem, coming up with the time to take over the world. Right now, I have too much laundry to do. Carole, aren't those curtains lovely :) and they block all the light. I want them at home. Jenni, I posted a review of blogher, check it out.