Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Check Out Moomettesgram's Musings

I know I have gotten distracted (by the economy crashing and burning and then by Joanna wanting a boyfriend) from my original plan to do a blog review a day, but I'm back. Today I want to introduce you to Moomettesgram's Musings. As you can tell by the name, this is written by a grandma. But she is not like any grandma I have ever seen. Moomettesgram is a techno-whiz. It is a great source for someone like me who is still learning about all the different resources that are out there. While I have 20 years experience in technology marketing, Moomettesgram puts me to shame. Her site is a great source of information on different ways to promote blogs, small business tips and even product reviews. She even offers shopping (talk about a one-stop Web site).

Moomette'sgram is the kind of grandma I would like to have (if I were young enough to have a grandma). She is the cool grandma who knows a lot about technology and all the stuff the cool kids want. If you have kids, a small business or like to shop, check out Moomettesgram's Musings.

On another note, tune in tomorrow to check out the really cool award I received. I will write more about it later, but I was thrilled.


Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/SmallTownMommy

1 comment:

Pink & Green Mama said...

What I great idea. I love the concept of reviewing other blogs as a post. I may have to borrow this idea from you when I'm stuck in a blogging rut. Enjoyed your post. I'm glad I found you through Entre card!