Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Libby at the Doctor

If you are a regular reader, you know I took Libby to the doctor yesterday. Turns out she has a virus (ok, it is not allergies, but still not something the doctor will treat). The doctor did a blood test to see if she had an infection. No infection, but she was anemic. The doctor said to give her vitamins with iron and get her blood tested in a month.



So I got home, made dinner, did laundry, etc. At bedtime, we got the girls their vitamins and I noticed she is already taking a vitamin with iron. So now I don't know what to do. I guess I will call the doctor this morning and see what is the next step after taking the vitamins since she has already been taking them.



I don't know if she is going to go to school today. I will wait until she wakes up and see how she feels. She doesn't seem to be that sick and she really wants to go. So far, she is having a really good year (Yay) and loves school and loves her teacher. She has a male teacher for the first time and he seems to be really good. My favorite part is that he puts together daily schedules for the kids. These schedules come home so parents know what the kids are doing in school all day. Since getting information from Libby is harder than getting a cat to go swimming, I appreciate any information I can get.



If any of my readers know anything about anemia, I would appreciate information. Please send me an email at smalltownmommyanne@gmail.com

No comments: