Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I Have a Favor

A blog called MomDot is running a contest that I would love to enter. The problem (for me) is that I need to be nominated. This is where you come in. I would love it if you would nominate me for this award They are taking nominations in the following categories:

Homecoming Queen
Drama Queen
Miss Congeniality
Band Geek
Teachers Pet
Class President
Captain of the Debate Team
Captain of the Cheerleading Squad
Class Clown
Biggest Nerd
Most Likely to Succeed

I wont ask for a specific category (even though it probably means I will be nominated for biggest nerd).

If you would like to help, all you need to do is send an email to MomDot@live.net by September 14th with the following information:

The blog you are nominating Small Town Mommy
The name of the blogger Anne Albanese
The link www.smalltownmommy.com
The category you are nominating them for Your choice (I know, I know, biggest nerd)

Thanks in advance!

No comments: