Friday, August 15, 2008

VACATION

So next week is the week our au pair has scheduled to take her vacation (she gets two weeks each year). Frank and I are scheduled to take off the whole week. I am having shoulder surgery on Friday (a week from today), but otherwise, we are going to spend the week taking what the governor refers to as "Staycation." I mentioned in an earlier post that I am bothered by the term staycation (probably because I like to travel), but with inflation this year, a vacation is just not in the budget.

So far, we are planning to go to Frank's aunt's house one day, go to the Bridgewater Country Fair another day and I am having a playdate with a friend of Libby's and her mom. We still have 3 days free, so if you have any suggestions of things to do, let me know.

I am looking forward to my upcoming time off from work. One of my favorite parts is going to be sleeping past 5am. I will try to keep everyone posted on some of the fun things we do.

No comments: