Monday, August 25, 2008

Missing Blogger

Those of you who follow Small Town Mommy may have noticed that our promised guest blogger failed to materialize. After promising to fill in during my shoulder surgery, she reneged on her promise. Unfortunately, the idea of posting on the Internet made Libby very nervous and she decided not to participate. Hopefully, I will be able to convince her to post a guest blog another time.

On another note, my shoulder is doing as well as can be expected. I am able to do my physical therapy at home which is a huge time saver. I am hoping this will be the corner to recovery that I have been waiting to round.

Tomorrow is orientation at school for the girls and then Wednesday is the first day of school. So far, everyone seems very excited although Libby is nervous because she hasn't found any friends in her class. Here's hoping the first few days go well for both girls!

No comments: