Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I Love Shoes

I never understood why people loved shoes. All through high school and into college, I usually wore sneakers or other comfortable, unattractive shoes (by usually, I mean always). Then in college, I got a job at a shoe store at the mall. Spending hours with those shoes, I was able to see the attraction. I guess before that, I had never paid attention to them.

The reason I am flashing back to college and how I developed a love for shoes is that Amazon has introduced a new store devoted to shoes and handbags. The new site is http://www.endless.com/. Not only do they offer an "endless" selection of woman's shoes, but they also offer children's shoes. And for those of you who are vegan, they even have a vegetarian section featuring synthetic leather. I often have trouble buying shoes. Living in a small town, there is not a wide selection of shoe choices, and the shoe stores never have my size. Amazon's new shoe store has the largest selection of shoes I have ever seen.

Check it out.

No comments: