Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My New Computer Sound

The other day, my husband emailed me an audio file I used to have on my computer. It was a recording of Libby saying “You've got mail, mommy” when she was about a year old. I used to have my computer play that as one of its sounds. It was so cute and brought back memories of how cute and sweet she was as a baby.

Many of her traits have remained the same since then. She still follows the rules and expects everyone around her to follow them as well. She still loves books and animals. It is interesting to see how she has grown as well. She is much more interested in what other people think about her. She gets very self-conscious very easily. When we went to Disney World last year, it took her a couple of days to get into it and realize it is ok for her to get excited.

My computer now says, "You've got mail, mommy," in the cutest voice I have ever heard. Every time I hear it, I think of my Libby and how much I love her.

1 comment:

Judy said...

That is so sweet, Anne. Is there anything more precious than those baby voices? And how hard to believe Libby is so grown up now.

And still as sweet and smart as ever.