Monday, June 23, 2008

Why Conservative Literature

For some reason, Google thinks I am a conservative. I was visiting my site and noticed an ad for "Barack Obama Exposed." I followed the link because I was curious where it led. It turned out to be some conservative organization offering a free information email. I requested it. I haven't read it yet, I was just curious what it said.

My real curiosity is centered on why Google thinks I am a conservative. I am a registered independent (I don't like to affiliate), who tends to vote more liberal than conservative. I am not going to get into a political discussion here, but I am wondering why Google thinks I am republican. I haven't posted anything political except for my memorial for Tim Russert the day he died. Even there, I mostly talked about how Russert reminded me of my father. That hardly leads to the supposition that I am a hard-core conservative.

If you want to read the article on Barack Obama, scroll down and click on the link (if it is there, it keeps disappearing). I probably still haven't read it, so let me know what you think.

No comments: