Saturday, June 28, 2008

Joanna's Haircut

This afternoon I took Joanna to get her hair cut. My kids don't get their hair cut very often. I think the last time was about a year ago. Libby has said she will not get another haircut until it reaches her waist.


Joanna was very excited to get her hair done, but as soon as we walked in the door, she panicked. She stopped talking and watched the stylist like a hawk. I think she wanted to make sure the woman didn't remove an ear by mistake. She had about four inches removed and it looks very cute.


We went shopping after the haircut. While we were shopping, she told me she didn't like her new hair style. She changed her mind after we got home because everyone told her how beautiful it is. Apparently everyone else's opinion is what matters.
Here is Joanna's new haircut. What do you think?



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think Joanna looks ADORABLE! What beautiful curly hair.


Judy