Monday, June 9, 2008

I'm Baaaack

Sorry I haven't been around for the past week. My HP laptop was recalled! Can you believe it? They dont call it a recall, they call it a "one time service enhancement," but to me, anytime I have to send something back to the manufacturer so they can replace a defective part, it is a recall, no matter what they call it.

The good news is...
My computer made it back and is working ok now. They didnt even wipe my hard drive. If you are worried about the HP recall, you can try to contact HP (although they are a little difficult to reach through support). You can try calling 800-474-6836. Make sure you have at least an hour and a half. Last time I called with a simple question, I ended up having to hang up on their hold music after an hour (I spend a lot of time on the phone with support, my HP is a lemon).

Good luck,

No comments: